Pinecrest Nursery is a full-service retail garden center and nursery located in West Chester Ohio. We propagate and grow many of our trees and shrubs on site along with a wide selection of roses, fruit trees, bedding plants, vegetable starts, hanging baskets and perennials. We strive to offer hardy plants that will perform well in the enviroments in the surrounding Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana areas.Read more
Pinecrest Greenhouse provides the best selection of annuals, perennials, shrubs, garden accessories, and home décor possible. We employ friendly and knowledgeable staff, including award-winning landscape designers, to help you with all your gardening needs and to make your experience with us as beneficial as possible.Read More
As a full-service nursery & garden center, Pinecrest can help with a wide range of landscape projects. Call on us for landscape design and planting. Or for seasonal maintenance such as feeding, pruning, mulching, weeding, and more. Whether you need us once or on an ongoing basis, the award-winning experts at Pinecrest Nursery & Landscaping can help.Read More
Seasonal & Holiday Specials
Seasonal Check List
- Water, correctly. Many people think the summer months mean water frequently – but the way you water is more important than the frequency with which you water. Grass and plants are resilient and have mechanisms that help them deal with summer heat. For instance, grass may go dormant and look brown during times of drought, but, if it is well cared for, it may return to normal when there is adequate moisture. Efficient tips for watering include:
- Water your plants less often, but deeply.
- Water in the early morning or evening hours so the sun and heat don’t steal moisture from your plants. Ideally, grass should get at least one inch of water per week.
- Use drip irrigation instead of sprinklers and hoses. Drip irrigation waters plants slowly so the water doesn’t run off or evaporate.
- Ensure the health of your grass.
- Have your lawn aerated to improve oxygen flow and check the soil pH balance to ensure the healthiest grass.
- It’s not too late to fertilize.It is important that your grass has adequate fertilizer, which provides the nutrients necessary for good health.
- Remove weeds from grass as they steal nutrients.
- Mow correctly. Many homeowners are tempted to mow their grass short to minimize the frequency of mowing; however, proper mowing techniques will help promote the good health of your lawn.
- Give attention to the plants on your deck and patio. Many people add potted flowers and herbs to their outdoor living spaces in the summer months. If doing so, protect your investment and enjoy them fully by watering potted plants regularly, add mulch to pots to help retain moisture and place them in spots where they will get shade during the day.
Pinecrest Nursery & Landscaping
We are a local family owned and operated company. Serving Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky, we operate a full-service retail nursery and greenhouse. In addition to our retail store we provide Landscape Design/Build services for Residential and Commercial customers including maintenance and lighting.